The road toll system in Poland : PL e-toll
A new tolling system has been launched in June 2021 in Poland. This sytem is called PL e-toll and replace the previous ViaToll system.
– System based on the Global Navigation Satellite System for user position location with the use of virtual gates.
– Taxed roads are motorways, expressways and a few national roads.
– Toll mandatory for all motor vehicles and vehicle trains with maximum authorized mass >3.5 tons, and for buses (irrespective of their maximum authorized mass).
– Users can choose the most convenient method of transmission of location data to the system: via a free application installed on their mobile device; via a telematic device (ELS); or via an On-Board Unit (OBU) such as Eurotoll LUMESIA SAT.
Why choosing Eurotoll ?
Eurotoll provides you a full solution with :
– An OBU : the PL e-toll network is directly integrated into your LUMESIA SAT OBU, interoperable with 13 other countries.
– Automatic billing of your transactions in postpay mode.
Please fill in our inquiry form to know more !